BUY 2 GET 1 FREE-Free product will be automatically shipped with your order.
1. a few drop of blood needed
2. Can be used to detect HIV 1 and HIV 2
3. The test kit contains: 1 lancet; 1 bottle of deluent ; 1 cassette; 1 desiccant;1 alcohol pad; 1 English Instruction
4. CE approved
How to use:
1. Clean the tip of your finger with an alcohol pad
2. Get your finger prick by the lancet and squeeze the end of your finger tip.
3. Wipe away the first drop of blood, remember to collect the sample from the second drop
4. Gently massage your finger to produce drops and use the tube to collect the sample
5. Place one drop of blood into the cassette and add with 1-2 drops of deluent
6. Wait for 15 minutes to get the result.
Rapid tests involve a 3 month window. This means the results tells you your HIV status three months ago. A positive result from a rapid test always needs to be confirmed by a different laboratory test. If you have had other recent risks, a negative result needs to be confirmed in three months. Recommend to take 4 tests during 3 months.
If your test result is negative, get tested again after the window period to be sure. If your test result is negative again, and you have had no possible HIV exposure during the window period, then you do not have HIV.