BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, Free product will be automatically shipped with your order.
1. No blood needed
2. Can be used to detect HIV 1 and HIV 2
3. The test kit contains: 1 swab for collecting sample; 1 bottle of deluent; 1 cassette; 1 desiccant;1 English Instruction
How to Take the Test:
1. Place the swab above the teeth against the outer gum, and gently swab around it,both upper and lower, one time around.
2. Insert the swab into the bottle of deluent and add a few drops on the sample well.
3. Wait for 15 minitues until the fluid travel completely through Test line and Control line and read the result at the cassette window.
If your test result is negative, get tested again after the window period to be sure. If your test result is negative again, and you have had no possible HIV exposure during the window period, then you do not have HIV.
Rapid tests involve a 3 month window. This means the results tells you your HIV status three months ago. A positive result from a rapid test always needs to be confirmed by a different laboratory test. If you have had other recent risks, a negative result needs to be confirmed in three months. Recommend to take 4 tests during 3 months.