Unsure what size? How to choose the best size condom for you? These are the questions that bother men for many years. According to a survey made by famous condom brand, it mentioned that the length of an erect penis can range from 4 to 9 inches, while penis width varies from 1 inch to 2 inches (and more). Among nearly 3000 survey respondents, 50% felt that the regular condoms didn’t fit properly: “too tight”, “much too tight”, “too loose” or “slip or break” are commonly found in the survey.
In order to figure out these questions, today Zioxx U decided to write down 5 simple steps to help customers to find your perfect condom size!
- Length:When your penis is at erect status, measure it from the base. Make sure the ruler is positioned to the tip.
- Girth:To measure the girth of your penis, you can use a piece of string. Loop it once around the thickest part of the shaft of your erect penis, and then place the string on the ruler to get your data.
- Compared your length and girth with the average: The average erection is around 5.1–5.9 inches in length and 4.85 inches in girth (from 4.7–5.1 inch). If your measures are close to the average, a standard sized condom should be fine. If you’re significantly outside these ranges, consider a different size.
- Width: If you need a more correct data, you can try to measure the base width, head width, and the thickest width when erect. After that, calculate an average among these three data. For some products, width can be checked on the package or find it online.
- Experiment: Buy several condoms to find your fittest one. When using, make condom should completely cover your penis and leave some space at the tip for ejaculation. Purchasing different condoms at the same time may cost a lot, but Zioxx-MIX can help you to solve this question. Different sizes can be found in Zioxx-MIX with an affordable price.